When does stiffness occur?
In general, patients with arthritis experience stiffness in the morning after getting up from the bed. Also, they will have stiffness when they get up after sitting for long. In addition, they will have the stiffness when they sit down after a slight walk in the evening. The stiffness can either be associated with or without pain in joints. In addition, stiffness can be experienced in any joints like hands and fingers, hips, shoulders, feet, ankles, knees and elbows. To reduce stiffness in joints, the excellent and safe joint pain and swelling herbal treatment available for patients with arthritis is Orthoxil Plus capsule.
What will these capsules do?
To relieve muscle pain and also stiffness, there are effective herbal ingredients in these capsules. People with arthritis will be in a position to gain considerable relief from different issues like tenderness, warmth and redness in joints. In addition, their morning sickness will considerably reduce with the help of these capsules. These capsules are beneficial in safeguarding joints from osteoporosis, and calcium insufficiency that reduces the health of bones and brings about instability in joints to cause damage to the cartilages.
Contents: To reduce stiffness in joints and to bring down the pain, the following herbs are part of Orthoxil Plus capsules:
1. Nirgundi is known for its excellent muscle-relaxing properties and so to reduce stiffness in joints, this herb is part of the capsules. It will also reduce inflammation in joints.
2. Guggul is known for its effectiveness in fighting against inflammation in arthritis patients. It will also prevent the arthritis from becoming a chronic disease in patients.
3. Nagkesar is an antibacterial, antifungal and anthelminitic herb. It is useful for its anti-inflammatory action. It is particularly effective against rheumatism.
4. Piplamool is effective in addressing recurrent pain and aches in joints and muscles. So, to relieve muscle pain, this herb is part of Orthoxil Plus capsules.
5. Haldi is popular as a digestive herb and it is particularly effective for arthritis patients because of its ability to reduce pain, stiffness and inflammation regardless of the type of arthritis. It is also a cleansing agent that will help with getting rid of unwanted toxins from the blood to reduce stiffness in joints.
For external application: To relieve muscle pain when patients use the capsules for internal consumption, they are recommended to use Orthoxil Plus oil for external application. Both these herbal arthritis supplements with their excellent herbal ingredients will reduce stiffness in joints.