What are the causes of anemia?
This is actually a complex condition that might occur because of some direct physical or medical causes or even as a result of some other diseases in the human body. This condition can be articulated by a number of underlying causes. Some of the examples are listed below.
1. Fluid overflow in the body that leads to low concentration of hemoglobin in the blood
2. Excessive loss of blood in the body due to an accident or due to some other reason
3. It might occur as a result of excessive destruction of RBCs
4. It can occur due to deficiency of iron content in the blood
5. It can occur as a result of deficiency of folic acid
6. It might be due to vitamin B12 deficiency
7. Some endocrine disorders can also lead to anemia
8. Deficiency in formation of RBC
9. Hereditary anemia.
In the case of iron deficiency, the natural iron supplements will help with the right kind of relief to patients.
Symptoms of anemia:
Before looking for safe ways to improve hemoglobin level, it is better to understand the symptoms of this condition:
1. Rapid breathing
4. Pale body and nail color
5. Shortness of breath
6. Feeling tired just after a little physical work
7. Inadequate concentration
8. General weakness.
With these symptoms, if low hemoglobin level is diagnosed, it is better to rely on herbal remedies to treat iron deficiency.
Feroplex capsules for remedy:
To improve hemoglobin level regardless of the type of anemia, the natural treatment for anemia called as Feroplex capsules can be the best remedy. This is an herbal remedy with many ingredients that are actually ayurvedic preparations to improve the iron levels in the blood naturally. Also, the great thing about the herbal ingredients in these herbal remedies to treat iron deficiency is that the iron produced by this remedy can be easily absorbed by the body such that there will be quick relief from low hemoglobin count.
To improve hemoglobin level in a natural manner, the ingredients used in Feroplex capsules are Mishri, Kasis Bhasma, Mandur Bhasma and Lauh Bhasma.
To get better results, these herbal remedies to treat iron deficiency can be used as one or two capsules for two or three times a day for a period of 3 to 4 months.