Iron is identified as the second most crucial mineral in the human body. In general, the human body contains nearly 3 to 5 grams of iron and even though the human body needs a little iron, it is a highly essential mineral. The reason is that the body works really hard to recycle and reuse the iron it already has. Normally, we do not lose more than a couple of mg of iron a day.
As little amount of iron is needed many of us think that we can get enough iron from the diet that we take regularly. But, it does not happen in some individuals and they have iron deficiency anemia. This is why many people ask how to treat iron deficiency anemia.Safe herbal remedies:
Relying on natural treatment for anemia can be the best choice. The reason is that the iron provided by herbal remedies will be easily absorbed by the body. The herbal remedy called as Feroplex capsules can bring the best results due to the effective ingredients in these herbal remedies. Let us explore the role played by these capsules to bring the best answer to the question ‘how to treat iron deficiency anemia’:
Effective herbal ingredients:
Lauh bhasma: This is a mineral-based ayurvedic medicine and it contains elemental iron micro-fine particles that are arrived at through calcination process that is carried out at high temperature. It is used for treating anemia, general debility, hiatus hernia, spleen and liver enlargement. It is known for the following healing properties:
1. It can act as an astringent.
2. It can improve digestion by stimulating the digestive system.
3. It is an excellent fat burner.
4. It will bring down the level of bilirubin.
5. The important reason behind its addition in Feroplex capsules is that it can increase hemoglobin levels.
6. Also, it will help with formation of red blood cells, thereby providing the safe answer to the question how to treat iron deficiency anemia.
This is importantly an herbal iron supplement, thereby forming an important part in Feroplex capsules. For the manufacturing of mandur bhasma, which is an ayurvedic preparation, old iron rust is used. The reasons behind its addition are:
1. It is effective in addressing absent periods in women.
2. It can address liver and spleen disorders.
3. When it comes to treating iron deficiency anemia, mandur bhasma is the remedy of choice among ayurvedic specialists.
4. It can be an excellent remedy to jaundice.
5. It can also lower bilirubin.
6. It is a carminative and helps in formation of red blood cells.
7. It is a digestive stimulant and it can increase hemoglobin levels.
To provide the safe answer to the question ‘how to treat iron deficiency anemia’, kasis bhasma is also a part of Feroplex capsules, due to the following reasons:
1. It is effective in treating anemia.
2. It can balance vata and kapha doshas.
To provide the right answer to the question how to treat iron deficiency anemia, mishri is also the part of Feroplex capsules.