Many people from around the world suffer from diseases related to eyes like hyperopia and myopia. Due to these reasons they are forced to wear glasses. The fact is that the visual system in the human body works for seeing the surrounding things and this system help people to understand about the visual theory of world. When the eyesight is not proper, it can turn out to be a bow without arrow. Without eyesight, it will not be possible to think about this beautiful world.
Experts are of the opinion that weakness in eyesight can be caused due to different reasons. The most common of them encompasses uneven lifestyle, watching television or computer screen without blinking the eyes in between for longer hours, hereditary issues and diet without appropriate nutrition. However, irrespective of the reason behind vision problems, an individual can rely on ayurvedic remedies to improve eye vision. Let us gather some details about such a remedy called as I-Lite capsules:
What are the problems addressed by I-Lite capsules?
When it comes to vision problems, different issues are stated and I-Lite capsules, which are effective ayurvedic remedies to improve weak eyesight, poor vision, can address the issues mentioned below in an effective manner:
1. Strain caused to the eyes due to excessive exposure to computer or television screen
2. Irritation in eyes due to any reason
3. Poor color perception
4. Poor eye vision and
5. Weak eyesight.
So, men and women with any of the problems mentioned above can use I-Lite capsules on a long-term basis without the fear of any side effects as these are herbal remedies that are made out of purely natural ingredients.
What are the ingredients?
Ayurveda has been recommending certain herbs for improving eyesight in a natural manner and those herbs are added as ingredients in these ayurvedic remedies to improve eye vision. Here is the list of ingredients that contribute towards the effectiveness of I-Lite capsules:
1. Amla or Indian gooseberry is stated to be an effective fruit for providing relief from different disorders related to eyes. As this fruit is a rich source of vitamin C, it can work as the best tonic for improving eyesight. These properties made amla as an important ingredient in I-Lite capsules.
2. In Ayurveda, triphala is known to be an effective weak eyesight herbal remedy for eye problems and cataract. It is known to possess anti-cataract potential. Triphala generally constitutes three herbs in equal parts and they are haritaki, bibhitaki and amalaki. Of these three, haritaki and bibhitaki are added to ayurvedic remedies to improve eye vision called I-Lite capsules to fight against aging and other factors contributing towards cataract in people.
3. Jyotishmati or malkangani is also considered effective in Ayurveda for providing relief to eye related issues and it can address weak eyesight. This is why this herb is also added to I-Lite capsules.
Apart from the above-mentioned ingredients, ayurvedic remedies to improve eye vision also includes other ingredients like licorice, shatavari, honey, ghee, ferrum, elaichi and black pepper to address all issues related to eyes.